$35 for two tickets to Kegs and Corks Fest ($80 value)
- When is it? Saturday, August 15
- What time is it? Noon to 6 p.m.
- Where is it? Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds
- What is it? The fourth-annual festival celebrating the brewers and winemakers of the Eastern Seaboard and beyond
- What else should I know? The event also features food, local artisans, and live music
Kegs and Corks Fest
Kegs and Corks Fest unites connoisseurs in a celebration of craft brews and wine. The festival’s beer comes from alehouses across the country, ranging from Breckenridge Brewery, brewers of Fine Colorado Ales, to Chicago’s Goose Island, known for their chocolatey Bourbon County Stout.
As they roam the grounds, festival-goers can also sip unlimited samples of wine culled from Maryland vineyards, such as Fiore Winery, Boordy Vineyards, and Great Frogs Winery. Patrons can stop by a pairing booth for eats, such as cheese, oyster shooters, or chocolate, before they snap their fingers or repeatedly hug their neighbor to the beat of the fest’s live musicians.