What You'll Get
Turn your bogeys into birdies and your eagles into condors with a newly improved golf swing. Today's Groupon gets you a full K-VEST golf swing analysis, followed by professional feedback and tips from seasoned golf pro Keith Jarvis. K-VEST TPI 3D is a portable, wireless system that lets you use live video, realtime audio, and visual biofeedback to get quick summaries on six swing essentials. Three state-of-the-art sensors in the vest, belt, and glove pick up data from your swing and transfer it to a computer. If you raise your club casually during the backswing, K-VEST knows. If your body turns toward the target in the backswing, K-VEST knows. If your backswing is about to hit a bystander, K-VEST knows (and snickers).
After you're finished golfing with the K-VEST, Keith Jarvis, who has been teaching and playing golf for nearly 24 years, takes you through the analysis step by step and gives you tips to improve your game. Jarvis was the head honcho at The Heritage Golf Club in Atlanta, and he's taught and played professionally in the United States, Japan, and Mexico. Plus, he's an instructor for the Ben Hogan golf school (formerly ESPN golf schools), where Tiger Woods's coach, Hank Haney, used to teach. Your analysis with Jarvis lasts about an hour, depending on your needs as a golfer.
- I really enjoyed the class kudos to Keith who refined my already proficient putting stroke to make it more effective. – Bob L., 3-Club Tour, Washington, DC
- I thought that the instruction was well detailed and helped me observe what to do right and what I was doing wrong and how to improve my technique. I thought Keith, was responsive to questions and very personable. – Darren J., Beginner's Tour, Washington, DC
- I have had the privilege of taking lessons from Mr. Jarvis for over 13 years... I find him to be a true professional when it comes to teaching the mechanics of the golf swing. Keith can show you how to hit it farther, roll it more consistently, show you how to get it up and down for that easy par when you miss the green, or any other aspect that needs attention. – Lee D., Athens, GA
Diagnose Your Life!
Golf pro Keith Jarvis can analyze your swing, but his advice ends on the course. Rival golf instructor Phil Sweaty does more than tell you about your backswing—he'll follow you home and diagnose the rest of your life. Here are some reviews from people Phil has helped:
- When we got back to my house, Phil insisted I make him dinner. He immediately diagnosed my chicken as too dry. Thanks, Phil! – Alan M.
- Phil pinpointed my inability to meet my sales quota at work. I got fired, but now I work with Phil as a golf caddie! – Dave S.
- Phil determined that I wasn't able to please my wife because I was too selfish in bed. Now, my wife is married to Phil and I have more time to play golf! – Scott G.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit of 2 per person May purchase multiple as gifts Must call or email to schedule appointment Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keith Jarvis
Currently the Head Golf Professional and Director of Instruction at The Heritage Golf Club, Keith Jarvis calls upon his 24 years of experience as a professional player and coach to enhance each lesson. Students perfect swings for extra distance off the tee and practice short-game precision for more one-putts and fewer galleries showered with sand. Lesson programs incorporate the K-Vest trainer, worn to limit extraneous movements and develop muscle memory during the swing, and Tomi putting equipment, which helps putters develop a consistent stroke.