Outdoor enthusiasts can use the hiking shattle to travel comfortably betwen the Moalepe trail and Kuilau trail
What You'll Get
- What’s included: drop-off, pick-up, and travel between Kapa’a - Moalepe trail to Kuilau trail
- Departure time: 7:10 a.m. Monday-Wednesday
- Departure locations:
- Paco’s Tacos Kapaa, 4-1638 Kuhio Highway, Kapaʻa, HI96746
- Island Country Market At Coconut Market Place, Kapaʻa, HI 96746
- Click here to view the schedule
- What to bring: hiking gear
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Keko Adventure Tours
Keko Adventure Tours is passionate about spreading the aloha spirit. That's why they offer a variety of tours on Kauai, showcasing it's breathtaking beauty from all sides. Their experienced tour guides take visitors on biking and hiking trips to locations like the Waimea Canyon, where customers will not only learn about local flora and fauna, but the folklore as well.