All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$89 for a tandem parasailing trip for two people, valid from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (C$150 value)
- C$129 for a tandem parasailing trip for three people, valid from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (C$225 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions. Redeemable starting June 1, 2016. Additional viewers are welcome on the boat for $20 per person. Valid only at Eldorado Marina only. Valid only on weekends in June and September and valid Monday-Friday in July and August. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kelowna Parasail
Kelowna and Lake Okanagen are beautiful at ground level, but even more so from 100 meters in the sky. Kelowna Parasail helps its clients enjoy those sky-high views. Located at Hotel Eldorado, the company sends customers soaring into the air during safe and scenic parasailing rides. Each ride lasts about 10minutes, and thanks to a large parachute, the company can send up to three people into the sky at one time. Here are a few more things to know before you ascend:
- Who's in charge: Buddies Luke and Rob, who have more than two decades of combined parasailing experience. Luke and Rob are both from Melbourne, Australia, and they've traveled the world seeking adventure.
- What to expect: After you board the vessel and get fitted with a harness, the parachute is inflated and set aloft just above the flight deck. The crew will safely secure you for the ride, at which point you'll sit back and slowly ascend into the sky.
- The biggest question: Dip or no dip? The captains enjoy dipping guests into the water before the landing. The landing itself is a cinch, since the boat gradually winds you in for a soft touchdown.