Choose from Four Options
- $25 for dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Friday (up to $52 total value)
- $29 for dinner for two, valid any day (up to $52 total value)
- $45 for dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Friday (up to $104 total value)
- $52 for dinner for four, valid any day (up to $104 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to $8 value)
- Two entrees with choice of salad or soup (up to $28 value)
- Two cocktails, glasses of house wine, or beer (up to $16 value)
Click to see the menu.
With the whole of Latin-American food as their focus, the chefs at Kelso Dining exercise a meticulous attention to detail as they craft a range of traditional Panamanian, Spanish, West Indian, and American comfort meals. Throughout the week, they may prepare Latin staples such as carne guisada, or pepper steak, and chuletas, or pork chops, as well as chicken and rice, pig's feet and lima beans, and Caribbean meals such as ackee and salt fish. They also wake up visitors with a Sunday brunch that features Panamanian fried bread, yucca-and-cassava empanadas, and chorizo sausages.