For $175, you get a one night stay and breakfast for two at Kemble Inn in Lenox, Massachusetts. Values range from $180 to $440, depending on the season and the availability of the rooms.
- Scenic getaway location offering views of Berkshire Mountains
- Accommodations (up to a $440 value) include complimentary gourmet breakfast for two
- All 13 guestrooms contain air-conditioning and a private bath
- Featuring nine wood-burning fireplaces
- Complimentary wine and appetizers every Saturday night
- Short walk to Lenox restaurants and boutiques
- If you want a getaway in the Berkshires where you plan to be out & about in the county but also want to relax in a quiet, scenic atmosphere, this is a great choice for where to stay. – Rachelg, TripAdvisor
- The grounds are beautiful, and the deck is a pleasant place on which to have breakfast. The furniture is a funky mix of traditional and contemporary. Scott and his staff are attentive and helpful without being intrusive. – BedandBreakfast.com reviewer who stayed on 8/2010
2 Kemble St.
Lenox, Massachusetts 01240