What You'll Get
For $175, you get a one night stay and breakfast for two at Kemble Inn in Lenox, Massachusetts. Values range from $180 to $440, depending on the season and the availability of the rooms.
- Scenic getaway location offering views of Berkshire Mountains
- Accommodations (up to a $440 value) include complimentary gourmet breakfast for two
- All 13 guestrooms contain air-conditioning and a private bath
- Featuring nine wood-burning fireplaces
- Complimentary wine and appetizers every Saturday night
- Short walk to Lenox restaurants and boutiques
- If you want a getaway in the Berkshires where you plan to be out & about in the county but also want to relax in a quiet, scenic atmosphere, this is a great choice for where to stay. – Rachelg, TripAdvisor
- The grounds are beautiful, and the deck is a pleasant place on which to have breakfast. The furniture is a funky mix of traditional and contemporary. Scott and his staff are attentive and helpful without being intrusive. – BedandBreakfast.com reviewer who stayed on 8/2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required; subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not redeemed for suites 301 or 304. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.