Guides show the trip participants how and where to catch fish, providing all necessary equipment, snacks, and more
About This Deal
- Private outing
- What’s included: all necessary equipment, snacks
- Must have Colorado fishing license
- Half-day trip: 4 hours
- Full-day trip: 7–8 hours
- Fly Fishing Lessons are for two people
- Service area: Valid only within 5 miles of zip code 80128.
- Fishing location will be determined during booking
- Not valid for private waters of Long Meadow and Boxwood Gulch Ranches
About Ken's Anglers
Ken's Anglers sets the anglers up with everything they need for a successful day of fly fishing: the location, the equipment, and a friendly guide to ensure they have a memorable adventure. Located in Littleton, the company provides half- and full-day fly-fishing walk and wade trips on some of the best fly-fishing rivers, streams, and creeks around, including South Platte and Clear Creek Blue River, and the Colorado.