ASE-certified technicians change oil, rotate tires, align check, and inspect breaks
About This Deal
- Each oil-change package includes:
- Up to five quarts of synthetic-blend oil
- Four-wheel alignment check and tire rotation
- Brake inspection
- 29-point maintenance inspection
- Proper wheel alignment not only extends the lifespan of tires—it also promotes fuel efficiency, saving you money on gas.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Ken's Tire and Auto
Operating under the Goodyear umbrella, the experienced, ASE-certified technicians at Ken's Tire and Auto help keep vehicles driving safely and efficiently with preventative maintenance including routine oil changes, tune-ups, and alignments. When cars start driving awkwardly or making disconcerting noises, the team can use a complete computer diagnostics system to pinpoint the problem and ensure the quickest possible turnaround. The team is well versed in all types of repairs, patching up engines, electrical systems, brakes, and exhaust systems.