What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$90 for a family rock-climbing lesson for up to two adults age 16 and older and up to four kids age 15 and under (up to a $376 total value)
- Family introductory lesson (up to a $70 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits (a $15 value per pass for adults; a $10 value per pass for kids)
- Three rental equipment packages for each person for future visits (a $6 value per rental for adults; a $5 value per rental for kids)<p>
$66 for Rock Gym 101 for two adults age 16 and older (up to a $186 total value)
- Rock Gym 101 introductory class including equipment rental (a $60 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits
- Three rental equipment packages for each person for future visits )<p>
See the class descriptions here.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Email reservation required. 24 hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price may apply. Must sign waiver. Not valid Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years Day. Classes must be used by the same person. Rock Gym 101 option not valid for children under 16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kendall Cliffs
Climbers stand at the base of the textured plywood and rock surfaces that climb the walls of Kendall Cliffs' 7,000-foot space and picture themselves reaching the summit—a 35-foot high arch that reaches across to the opposite wall. Designed by Nicros, the facility presents varying gravitational challenges for scalers to mount, from tackling the bouldering cave to tickling the bouldering cave's petroglyphs. Intrepid and experienced instructors lead climbing classes, calibrated for varying skill levels and covering topics such as knot tying, belaying, bouldering, and sport routes.