Some people are born to run; some are born to scramble up and down walls and ceilings like a Tokay gecko. Unleash your inner lizard with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$90 for a family rock-climbing lesson for up to two adults age 16 and older and up to four kids age 15 and under (up to a $376 total value)
- Family introductory lesson (up to a $70 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits (a $15 value per pass for adults; a $10 value per pass for kids)
- Three rental equipment packages for each person for future visits (a $6 value per rental for adults; a $5 value per rental for kids)<p>
$66 for Rock Gym 101 for two adults age 16 and older (up to a $186 total value)
- Rock Gym 101 introductory class including equipment rental (a $60 value)
- Three day passes for each person for future visits
- Three rental equipment packages for each person for future visits )<p>
See the class descriptions here.<p>
Climbers stand at the base of the textured plywood and rock surfaces that climb the walls of Kendall Cliffs' 7,000-foot space and picture themselves reaching the summit—a 35-foot high arch that reaches across to the opposite wall. Designed by Nicros, the facility presents varying gravitational challenges for scalers to mount, from tackling the bouldering cave to tickling the bouldering cave's petroglyphs. Intrepid and experienced instructors lead climbing classes, calibrated for varying skill levels and covering topics such as knot tying, belaying, bouldering, and sport routes.
100% of 318 customers recommend
“Had an excellent time, facility is top notch and Scott was an excellent instructor.”
“Loved the people and the place and can't wait to go back!!! :)”
“Fabulous staff - courteous, helpful, and great with kids!”