All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 15, 2014
December 15, 2014
December 13, 2014
What You'll Get
- $65 for admission, KSC Up-Close Tour, and $10 food voucher at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex ($90.10 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Must present printed Groupon voucher at will call. Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon. Reservation required. Not valid 11/28/14–11/30/14 and 12/4/14. Unredeemed vouchers as of 12/15/14 will be auto-refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex celebrates the past, present, and future of space travel with educational exhibits and hands-on activities for visitors of all ages. And as a reminder that the history contained here is still being written, the center displays a countdown clock marking off the seconds until the next scheduled launch.
- Size: The sprawling complex contains dozens of sites, simplified by sample itineraries that suggest guests plan to spend eight hours exploring some of the most popular exhibits and attractions.
- Eye-Catcher: See the 363-foot Saturn V rocket, the largest rocket ever made, and watch in wonder as that magic journey to the moon is brought to life once again at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Permanent Mainstay: The actual space shuttle Atlantis serves as the centerpiece of an exhibit on the history of the NASA shuttle program, surrounded by interactive exhibits.
- Don't Miss: The center provides guests with the opportunity to touch an actual moon rock at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Hands-On Experience: The Shuttle Launch Experience recreates the thrill of takeoff with its realistic simulation of the ascent into orbit, and includes testimonials by veteran astronauts and stunning views of Earth.
- Special Programs: Guests can attend a lunch where an actual NASA astronaut will recount space-faring experiences for the group.