- $65 for admission, KSC Up-Close Tour, and $10 food voucher at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex ($90.10 value)
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex celebrates the past, present, and future of space travel with educational exhibits and hands-on activities for visitors of all ages. And as a reminder that the history contained here is still being written, the center displays a countdown clock marking off the seconds until the next scheduled launch.
- Size: The sprawling complex contains dozens of sites, simplified by sample itineraries that suggest guests plan to spend eight hours exploring some of the most popular exhibits and attractions.
- Eye-Catcher: See the 363-foot Saturn V rocket, the largest rocket ever made, and watch in wonder as that magic journey to the moon is brought to life once again at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Permanent Mainstay: The actual space shuttle Atlantis serves as the centerpiece of an exhibit on the history of the NASA shuttle program, surrounded by interactive exhibits.
- Don't Miss: The center provides guests with the opportunity to touch an actual moon rock at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Hands-On Experience: The Shuttle Launch Experience recreates the thrill of takeoff with its realistic simulation of the ascent into orbit, and includes testimonials by veteran astronauts and stunning views of Earth.
- Special Programs: Guests can attend a lunch where an actual NASA astronaut will recount space-faring experiences for the group.