Race car enthusiasts get down and dirty while testing their driving skills on a track filled with twists and turns
What You'll Get
Kenny Wallace Dirt Racing Experiences
- Available vehicles: Legends Dirt – two-seat Late Model, Modified (L-Mod), or two-seat Sprint Car
- Where you’ll drive: Perris Auto Speedway
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older for the driving experience and 14 or older for the ride-along (17 or older in New Jersey)
- Driver requirements: must be 18 or older with a valid driver’s license; must be 5’-6’4’’, 52” waist/chest max
- What to wear: comfortable driving attire
- Includes a 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction.
- Event date: March 21, 2020
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation must be placed within 45 days of purchase; reservation is valid towards any 2020 dates. Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive; 14+ for ride-along (17+ in New Jersey). Must be 5'-6'3''. 50 in waist/chest max. Optional Variable property damage liability cap available from merchant before driving for either $30 or $45. Tax and fees not included. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). All sales final after voucher is viewed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kenny Wallace Dirt Racing Experience
When NASCAR drivers really want to have some fun—and often get back to their racing roots—they get dirty. The adrenaline junkies power up racing machines and race around dirt tracks at speeds of more than 100 mph, sliding around the dirt corners and getting dirtier than a politician in a food fight.
Kenny Wallace Dirt Racing Experience lets speed fiends hop in the same type of Dirt Late Model or Sprint Cars the professionals drive and take off around dirt tracks across the country. They can ride in the passenger seat while an experienced driver careens around corners or take over the wheel after a 45-minute class. No racing experience is required, and family and friends are welcome to watch the race experiences.