Skilled technician thoroughly check the vehicle to get it ready for colder days, change oil with filters, and inspect the tires
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Maintenance package includes checking of tires, hoses, coolant, transmission fluid, windshield wiper fluid, wipers, lights, suspension, steering, brakes, battery, starter, alternator, and block heater.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- Oli change includes up to 5 liters of regular oil or 5 liters of 100% synthetic oil and regular canister-style filter worth up to $8.00 retail
- Restrictions: Extra charges will apply if a vehicle uses more than 5 liters of oil. If a vehicle uses a more expensive filter or a cartridge type filter extra charges will apply. Extra $10 charge applies for tire rotations on European vehicles and trucks. Tire changeover can be substituted in for rotation for an additional fee.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Includes up to 5 liters of regular oil or 5 liters of 100% synthetic oil depending on package purchased. Extra charges will apply if a vehicle uses more than 5 liters of oil. Includes a regular canister-style filter worth up to $8.00 retail, if a vehicle uses a more expensive filter or a cartridge type filter extra charges will apply. Extra $10 charge applies for tire rotations on European vehicles and trucks. Tire changeover can be substituted in for rotation for an additional fee. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kensington Automotive
Kensington Automotive has been keeping traffic moving for more than 40 years. Though originally purchased as a car wash, the family owned and operated shop has grown into a full-service facility that offers oil changes, vehicle inspections, and large-scale repairs. The team works methodically with care and has harnessed their years of research and experience to identify the premium imported products they use to detail vehicles. Drivers can also drop into the attached convenience store and gas station for fuel and snacks.