Riding in go-karts and playing miniature golf are excellent ways to prepare children for a future filled with high-speed car chases and malevolent windmills. Ready, set, go with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for family fun package for two (a $29 total value)
- $22 for a family fun package for four (a $46 total value)<p>
Both options include:
- One krazy kar ride (a $4 value/person)
- One water wars session (a $3 value/person)
- One soft drink (a $1.50 value/person)
- One large pizza to be shared among the group (a $12 value)<p>
Kentucky Shores Family Fun Center
As the summer sun dips lazily into the horizon, the air fills with an orchestra of buzzing go-karts and humming ziplines punctuated by floods of laughter. The revelry lasts into the night only to start anew the next morning, a cycle that will continue until Labor Day’s arrival sends Kentucky Shores Family Fun Center’s attractions into hibernation. Guests of all ages romp around the park’s verdant grounds, orchestrating aquatic collisions in the bumper boats or hopping aboard a horse-drawn carriage for a trip back in time without the hassle of having to arm-wrestle your past self. The 36-hole mini golf course adds a touch of the majestic to putting outings thanks to its two waterfalls and stainless steel sculptures forged by renowned artist George Bandarra. Indoors, an arcade beckons guests to video games and rounds of skeeball, and a snack bar staves off hunger pangs with frozen treats and gooey pizzas.