All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for a 2.5-hour zipline tour for two ($178 value)
- $199 for a 2.5-hour zipline tour for four ($356 value)
- $450 for a private 2.5-hour zipline tour for up to ten ($890 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Registration required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; Must be 10+ years old and between 70 lbs and 250 lbs.; minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Not redeemable for cash. Sales tax will need to be paid upon arrival. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kerfoot Canopy Tour
Stretched out along the Minnesota River Valley National Scenic Byway in Henderson, Kerfoot Canopy Tour completely envelops you with nature's beauty. The company's zipline course climbs up through the trees along the byway and drops off with jaw-dropping ravines on its backside. ATVs transport you out to the course, and guides lead you through every stop along the way. To get a better feel for the course's layout, here are some of the key numbers behind its design:
- It has 14 zip lines varying in height, length, and speed
- The longest line is 1,200 feet
- A 170-foot suspension bridge connects part of the course
- Lines reach up to 175 feet above the ground
- The course eclipses 1 mile in length
- Each tour takes about 2.5 hours to complete