Attendees can dive into an immersive world of the Renaissance era and enjoy various entertainment activities, shows, and performances
About This Deal
- What’s included: access to seven stages of entertainment running all day long
- Free admission for children under 4
- Dates and times: February 5–6, 2022, 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? peace-tied swords
- Transportation: complimentary parking
- Pets allowed? Dogs allowed with proof of vaccination at the owner’s risk (live birds or prey show is part of the entertainment)
- Rain or shine event
About Kerrville Renaissance Festival
Kerrville Renaissance Festival transports modern-day visitors into a time and place from far away. Though it occurs over two weekends, the festival might as well be during the Middle Ages, as a village's worth of entertainers, musical acts, food vendors, and artisans help shape an immersive experience back in time.