Choose from Three Options
- $324 for a 12-week body-transformation-challenge boot camp ($779 value)
- $71 for one month of group classes twice a week ($165 value)
- $116 for one month of group classes twice a week and two 30-minute personal training sessions ($265 value)
During the group classes, expert instructors guide students through the safe, efficient ways to perform kettlebell exercises as groups work on cardio conditioning, muscle tone, and range of motion. See the full schedule.
The 12-week body-transformation challenge boot camp keeps guests accountable and engaged with intense group classes and nutrition and lifestyle counseling. Each challenge begins with a mandatory Get Started Meeting on the start date at 2 p.m.
Dates of 12-week program:
- September 17–December 10: Fall 2016 Challenge
- January 21-April 15: Spring 2017 Challenge
- May 13-August 5: Summer 2017 Challenge
- September 16-December 9: Fall 2017 Challenge
That moment Andrea discovered kettlebell training proved to be life changing. As mentioned in her feature in O Magazine, not only did she begin to exceed her own physical-fitness goals, she became so enamored with the regimen that she created her own gym devoted to the workout. Today, Kettlebility brings together expert instructors as well as students of all fitness levels to develop strength and flexibility during group classes and one-on-one personal training. The practice of combining form and movement to attention and safety helps students move better and stronger. The group classes ascend in difficulty, with tests between levels to ensure students have the skill sets necessary to increase the challenge without harming themselves or the kettlebells’ feelings.