Colon hydrotherapy removes waste from the colon with the aim of promoting overall health and balance within the lower intestine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Chlorophyll Implant can boost liver detoxification, cleanse and enrich the blood, as well as increase one’s energy.
Probiotic Implant aims to strengthen and reinforce the gut flora population as well as restore the balance of beneficial bacteria of the gut flora, bringing it to a healthy state.
- Length of service:
- Treatment with Chlorophyll Implant: approx. 60 minutes
- Treatment with Probiotic Implant: approx. 90 minutes
- Add-ons: immune booster colonic implant, diet and digestion analysis with recommendations, weight-loss support
- A professional infuses the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- Good to know: Patients will be discreetly covered during the treatment.
- Amenities: free parking available
- Valid for women only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Full health assessment will be performed prior to service. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or disposable equipment. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Key Detox & Colonics
Professionals at Key Detox & Colonics believe that detoxing is the master key to maintaining youth, vigor, and a healthy body and mind. That's why they bring their experience to provide customers with hydrotherapy treatments which are carried out with the utmost comfort and privacy. Disposable equipment cost of 10$ is not included. All therapists who work at this health center are certified by the Canadian School of Colon Hydrotherapy and are members of the Canadian Association of Colon Hydrotherapy. As the services are offered to women only, all therapists are women as well.