$60 for a 90-minute winery tour and tasting experience for two ($246 value)
- Guided tour of estate vineyards ($100 value)
- Barrel room tasting ($20 value)
- Formal tasting in exclusive wine club members–only tasting room ($72 value)
- Two souvenir wine glasses ($14 value)
- Food pairings of gourmet cheeses, meats, crackers, and chocolates ($40 value)
Keyways Vineyard & Winery
Before it became the region's home for inventive winemaking, the Temecula Valley was ranch country. Today, horses are still man's best friend, adding a distinctively Western vibe to the area's Mediterranean-style vineyards. This includes Keyways Vineyard & Winery, where a hitching post often hosts the horses of visitors passing the day inside.
This equestrian touch belies the sophistication of Keyways's winemaking enterprise. Inside a tasting room that the California Winery Advisor dubbed "rustic yet elegant," visitors sample the complex reds and whites that grace the black onyx bar. The winemaking team's adherence to craftsmanship results in limited-run vintages that fill the vineyard’s trim annual production of 4,000 cases.