Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for a halal meal for two (up to a $47.80 total value)
- One starter (up to a $4.95 value)
- One item from the Tandoor menu (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two sodas or water (up to a $1 value each)<p>
$39 for a halal meal for four (up to a $95.60 total value)
- Two starters (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Two items from the Tandoor menu (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four sodas or water (up to a $1 value each)<p>
Chats—or starters—such as pani puri filled with chickpeas and potatoes precede entrees that include chicken or goat biryani and saag or palak paneer. Each meal comes with a dish from the tandoor oven, such as seekh kebabs with minced mutton and herbs or skewered chicken cubes, which don spices to become tikka boti. Diners can wash down the halal fare with water or soft drinks, or take advantage of the BYOB policy and nurse their own flask of vanilla extract.
Khaja Haleem & Grill
Aromatic spices perfume the air at Khaja Haleem & Grill as diners sit down to platters of freshly prepared, authentic North Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Hefty portions of biryanis and tandoor-cooked meats and veggies feature marinated chicken, minced mutton, or goat. Vegetarians find their wheelhouse in the selection of six veggie entrees, including fried okra and spicy soup. Seven styles of naan come stuffed with garlic, jalapeños, cheese, or smaller pieces of naan.