The first European explorers set sail to find new, exotic spices to please their hungry monarchs, but all they discovered were heaps of inedible gold. Broaden your mouth’s horizons with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Indian dinner and drinks for two (up to an $84 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4 value)
- Two glasses of wine, beers, or cocktails (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$70 for an Indian dinner and drinks for four (up to a $168 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4 value each)
- Four glasses of wine, beers, or cocktails (up to a $10 value each)<p>
Veggie samosas are $3.95, and the tandoori appetizer is $15.95. Aloo gobi is $12.95, lamb korma is $16.95, and lobster-papaya curry is $18.95. See the full menu.<p>
Northern Indian cuisine, such as dishes of tandoori lamb chops, lobster-papaya curry, and vegetable masala, dots the various tables stacked inside Khana Peena, an eatery reminiscent of not only an Indian curry house, but also a French bistro and American brasserie. Diners devour tandoori platters at linen-topped tables in the formal dining room or keep an eye on the open kitchen while seated at the curved copper bar. They can also enjoy a meal tucked away with a loved one inside a curtained-off, private room that boasts pillow seating and complete control over the land of Oz.