Few things are as satisfying as a good meal or the thrum of a crossbow as it sends a bolt into a ham. Hit the spot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a North Indian dinner for two (up to an $83.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- One dessert (a $4 value)
- Two beers, cocktails, or glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)<p>
$70 for a North Indian dinner for four (up to a $167.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $4 value each)
- Four beers, cocktails, or glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)<p>
See the menu.<p>
Northern Indian cuisine, such as dishes of tandoori lamb chops, lobster-papaya curry, and vegetable masala, dots the various tables stacked inside Khana Peena, an eatery reminiscent of not only an Indian curry house, but also a French bistro and American brasserie. Diners devour tandoori platters at linen-topped tables in the formal dining room or keep an eye on the open kitchen while seated at the curved copper bar. They can also enjoy a meal tucked away with a loved one inside a curtained-off, private room that boasts pillow seating and complete control over the land of Oz.