Chef Khepra Anu prescribes 16 oz. juices made from fresh coconut water, leafy greens, citrus & seeds to cleanse; can include shipping
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $84 for a 3-day juice cleanse with local pickup ($189 value)
- $106 for a 3-day juice cleanse with free shipping included ($239 value)
- $84 for a 3-day raw-food cleanse with local pickup ($178 value)
- $121 for a 5-day juice cleanse with local pickup ($315 value)
- $185 for a 7-day juice cleanse with local pickup ($441 value)
- $339 for a 14-day juice cleanse with local pickup ($882 value)
- $11.50 for a 5-visit punch card, with each punch good for $5 worth of juices ($25 total value)
After choosing a delivery date, participants drink six 16-ounce juices each day, ranging from green leafy vegetable purees to citrus elixirs and seed milks, and feel the health benefits wash through the body. The foundation for all the juices, coconut water, is made from the tears of Florida-grown green coconuts and bottled straight from the source. Many who try this regimen feel an increase in energy, a clearer mind, and even a loss in weight.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must order two weeks in advance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Khepra's Raw Food Juice Bar
Khepra Anu, the self-proclaimed “coconut king” and chef at Khepra's Raw Food Juice Bar, slips busily among hillocks of fruits, nuts, and veggies. He expounds on the importance of raw foods and fasting in health, comparing the process to that of a mechanic changing a car’s oil. Blends of leafy green veggies, goji berries, and citrus fruits pour from a juicer, fueling patrons during fasts or simply augmenting traditional nutrition. The foundation for each beverage is coconut water from Florida-grown coconuts, and the elixirs are intended to give the body a chance to flush itself of toxins with seed milks, citrus blends, and mineral-rich greens. Khepra is also excited about raw foods, which he believes contain more naturally occurring nutrients, and prepares nut-and-hemp burgers, nori rolls, and wraps in the bustling shop.