Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for four open-play sessions (a $28 value)<p>
$85 for a BirthdayVenture party package for up to 10 kids (up to a $230 value)
- One hour in private party room
- One slice of pizza and one drink for each child
- Venture Guide, who leads activities during the hour in the private room
- Four game tokens for each child (games require two tokens)
- T-shirt, free-return pass, and six game tokens for the birthday child
- Birthday child’s name on the marquee the night before the party
- Unlimited play after the party
- $12 for each additional child<p>
When kids get lost in their imagination, they can feel like they’re starring in a movie. So it's apt that when Rachel Long needed a location for KidVentureDome—a kid-focused play center—she chose a nearly century-old movie house. In collaboration with her architect husband, Dan, the mother of four spent years planning and building some of the play equipment in her 8,000-square foot facility, which opened its doors in 2013.
Inside, sock-clad youngsters board a two-level pirate ship or look out over an imaginary ocean from a lighthouse. Nearby, kids climb toward a miniature rock wall's summit; others map out a multi-level play structure's tunnels, tube slides, and cross-dimensional portals; and competitive tykes play rounds of skeeball and air hockey in the arcade. All the while, parents can watch TV and surf free Wi-Fi in the lounge or head to the café for snacks and baked goods.