Kid’s play center features a bi-level pirate ship and climbing wall; party includes pizza, drinks, and game tokens along with unlimited play
About This Deal
Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$14 for four open-play sessions (a $28 value)<p>
$85 for a BirthdayVenture party package for up to 10 kids (up to a $230 value)
- One hour in private party room
- One slice of pizza and one drink for each child
- Venture Guide, who leads activities during the hour in the private room
- Four game tokens for each child (games require two tokens)
- T-shirt, free-return pass, and six game tokens for the birthday child
- Birthday child’s name on the marquee the night before the party
- Unlimited play after the party
- $12 for each additional child<p>
Need To Know
When kids get lost in their imagination, they can feel like they’re starring in a movie. So it's apt that when Rachel Long needed a location for KidVentureDome—a kid-focused play center—she chose a nearly century-old movie house. In collaboration with her architect husband, Dan, the mother of four spent years planning and building some of the play equipment in her 8,000-square foot facility, which opened its doors in 2013.
Inside, sock-clad youngsters board a two-level pirate ship or look out over an imaginary ocean from a lighthouse. Nearby, kids climb toward a miniature rock wall's summit; others map out a multi-level play structure's tunnels, tube slides, and cross-dimensional portals; and competitive tykes play rounds of skeeball and air hockey in the arcade. All the while, parents can watch TV and surf free Wi-Fi in the lounge or head to the café for snacks and baked goods.