Choose from Four Options
$40 for a Kids Fest fun package ($80 total value)
- General admission for two adults ($16 value)
- Admission and unlimited rides for two children ($50 value)
- Two plush carnival-animal toys ($14 value)
C$5 for one adult admission (C$8 value)
C$13 for one child admission with unlimited rides (C$25 value)
All options are valid on Saturday, February 14, or Sunday, February 15. Click here for details about the event.
Kids Fest Toronto is designed to make your kids bounce, laugh, run and play. Full of North America’s largest indoor inflatables.
More than thirty themed inflatables are blown-up and ready for action inside 80,000 square feet at The International Centre, Hall 6 in Mississauga. Children can slide, ride and bounce all day. They range from large slides to toddler appropriate rides. On top of the fabulous inflatables, Kids Fest Toronto offers shows, interactive activities, games, crafts and more.
Other activities at the 2015 Kids Fest Toronto event include:
- MINIONS – Come meet Kevin, Stuart and Bob before they head out on their epic adventure! MINIONS in theaters on July 10th!
- Exotic Animals from Hands on Exotics and Reptillia
- Lanna MMA – MMA for kids demonstrations.
- Mad Science – Science experiments kids will love.
- Magician - Brandon David
- Mini-putt – 9 Hole of awesome indoor mini golf
- Carnival games and much more.