Kids can join gymnastics, dance or ninja warrior classes to learn new physical & mental skills, inspire confidence and grow socially
About This Deal
- What’s included: four weeks of classes with one class per week
- 45-minute gymnastics classes are for ages 18 months–5 years.
- 45-minute dance classes are for ages 4–16.
- 55-minute gymnastics classes are for ages 6–16.
- 55-minute ninja warrior classes are for ages 3–16.
- View the class schedule.
- Available dance classes:
- Dance troupe (ages 7+)
- Gymnastics classes can help develop hand-eye coordination, flexibility, and strength as well as build confidence and social skills.
- Dance classes teach techniques including ballet, jazz, tap, and hip-hop.
- Ninja warrior classes combine gymnastics and strength training, plus obstacles like cannonballs, rock walls, and pegboards.
About Kids Unlimited Activity Center
The coaches at Gymnastics Unlimited Team make use of every inch of their 20,000 square foot facility as they encourage kids of all ages to balance, leap, and flip. Aside from honing physical skills and inspiring confidence, they extend their educational efforts to encompass a completely healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and diet that helps the kids grow into confident leaders. Kids age 18-months and older can readily enroll in recreational classes, and the facility’s Gymnastics Unlimited Team Program provides more rigorous training for those who show an aptitude and desire to compete on a collegiate level.