Kids explore a massive indoor playspace kitted out with a three-level play structure, ziplines, a foam pit, and a toy room for kids under 5
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$15.50 for admission for two, valid Monday–Friday (C$27.40 value)
- C$30 for admission for four, valid Monday–Friday (C$54.80 value)
- C$19.50 for admission for two, valid Saturday–Sunday (C$27.40 value)
- C$36.50 for admission for four, valid Saturday–Sunday (C$54.80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. One adult free per group, additional adults $2 each. Not valid for walk-in parties. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
To say Kidsports is "big" would be an understatement: the indoor playground unfurls across 18,000 square feet, and it makes use of just about every last inch. Inside, kids explore two separate play areas, plus some other stuff for the whole family to enjoy. Here's what to expect:
- The Adventure Challenge: If this three-level play structure had a baseball card, it would be covered in all-star-worthy stats. It features eight slides, four fire poles, two ziplines, a foam pit, a ball pit, and a slew of tunnels and tubes.
- The Wee Challenge: Designed for kids aged 5 and younger, this separate play area keeps tots entertained with its own collection of age-appropriate tunnels, tubes, and slides.
- The Extras: In addition to its pair of sprawling play areas, Kidsports also features an arcade, a cafeteria, and four party rooms.