Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for two hours of sports play for up to two children ($30 value)
- $19 for two hours of sports play for up to four children ($60 value)
Sports play takes place on the following days and times:
- Mondays–Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from noon to 10 p.m.
- Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
- Click here for schedule
* Play introductions take place Mondays–Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. MED-X Sports & Fitness Center suggests kids ages 3-6 years old come from 3-5 p.m. and kids ages 7-12 years old from 4-6 p.m.
When Scott Rempfer was a kid, sports were fundamental to his self-esteem and sense of discipline. So much so that, even as a preteen, he began to put plans in place for what he calls a dream job—helping kids and people develop self-esteem, focus, and discipline through sports, martial arts, and professional training.
Doing something to benefit himself and others through sports and exercise, Scott ultimately founded KidSportzUSA, which features afterschool programs and summer camps for kids of all ages including Sports Play, Summer Camps, Sports Camps, After-School Sports, all located at Kidz Gym-Campbell Sports, Fitness & Martial Arts. They not only combat the effects of sedentary modern lifestyles, but they build self-esteem, discipline, listening skills, focus, and all the other intangibles that made playing and learning sports so important to Scott years ago.