What You'll Get
Kids are eager to learn, always asking, "Why?" and refusing to go to bed before watching the evening news. This just in: a Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for one haircut and one play space pass ($30 value)
- $45 for three Groupons, each good for one haircut and one play space pass ($90 value)
- $75 for five Groupons, each good for one haircut and one play space pass ($150 value)
- $25 for five Groupons, each good for one play space pass ($50 value)
- $50 for ten Groupons, each good for one play space pass ($100 value)
- See the playspace hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required, same-day appointments accepted. Subject to availability. 5 play space passes must be used in 2 months. 10 play space passes must be used in 3 months. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Though it doesn’t have its own zip code, yet, Kidville is a sought-after destination for youngsters. The bustling children’s center pulsates with activities designed to cultivate youngsters’ social and developmental skills, such as classes in music, dance, and cooking. Art classes foster creativity and self-expression, and a play space helps children unleash pent-up energy more effectively than journaling on the living room wall in permanent marker. The fun zone also hosts birthday parties in various themes—including railroad, racecar, fairy princess, and superhero—in which the staff takes care of the details, set-up, and cleanup, allowing parents to join in on the fun.