Kids can spend a fun day taking part in many attractions like the toddler world, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and more
What You'll Get
- Green Band Pass includes:
- Rock wall
- Toddler playground
- Soft playground
- Ballocity area
- One round of laser tag
- Ninja warrior course
- $5 arcade game card
- Silver Birthday Party Package includes:
- Unlimited access to the Soft Playground, Ballocity, and Rock Wall
- 2 hours in our private party room
- Private host
- Set up and clean up included
- Paper products, utensils
- Party hats and invitations
- Guest of honor gets a free spin on our “Spin & Win” wheel
- 2 large pizzas
- Two pitchers of a drink of choice
Good to Know:
- Shoes are required for Laser Tag, Rock Wall, and Ninja Warrior Course.
- Socks are required for the Toddler World, Soft Playground and Ballocity.
- Click here to view the Kidz World FAQ
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Shoes are required for Laser Tag, Rock Wall, and Ninja Warrior Course. Socks are required for the Toddler World, Soft Playground and Ballocity. Rock Wall requires child to be at least 40 pounds. Laser Tag is intended for children of ages 6 and older. Ninja Warrior height/age requirements: at least 41 inches for ground course, over 44 inches for ground course and 1st course. Must be over the age of 13 for the 2nd Ninja Warrior course. Additional children can be added to the party package by paying $14.95 per child directly to the venue. Participants Must have a Parent or Legal Guardian complete the Waiver of Liability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kidz World Fun Center
At Kidz World, parents and their children step into a zone where having fun and making memories are the top priorities. While kids run through neon laser tag mazes and smash buttons on classic arcade games, parents lounge at the snack bar enjoying pizza, soda, and even more snacks and treats. And it isn't just for fun—kids can try out obstacle courses and rock climbing walls that promote exercise and strengthen muscle while they play.
- Soft playground: Kids can slide down cushioned slides, crawl through winding tunnels, and hop around on a padded playing area that keeps playtime safe
- Ninja obstacle course: Preparing for the big games starts early, with rope swings, trapeze-like ring jumps, and balancing walls that test kids' physical skills
- Rock climbing wall: Designed with kids in mind, this neon green wall has pegs placed strategically up and down to provide a fun challenge to those interested in climbing to new heights