Play-filled exhibits centered on science, technology, engineering, art, and math get kids engaged in learning from a young age
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two People
- Admission for Four People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 1 adult supervisor per every 5 children is required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kidzu Children's Museum
Everything that happens at Kidzu Children's Museum is powered by STEAM. The acronym stands for "science, technology, engineering, art, and math," a collection of foundational subjects through which kids and parents alike can expand their minds. They might not even know they're learning, though, since Kidzu approaches learning through interactive play.
- Size: 8,500 square feet of play-centered learning, with plans to move to a bigger and more permanent home in the future
- Eye Catcher: Spin Zone, where kids launch balls using a giant Archimedes screw and then race them through custom-designed tracks
- Don't Miss: Forest Theater, a miniature performance space where kids use everything from puppetry to light experiments to stage pint-sized dramas
- Other Hands-On Experiments: kids climb a wall and practice organic farming
- Special Programs: family music jam sessions, weekly story time, birthday parties, and other regular events give adults a chance to get in on the fun