What You Get
- $44 for a three-course prix-fixe dinner for two ($74 value)
- $86 for three-course prix-fixe dinner for four ($148 value)
Each diner picks one soup or salad, one entree, and one soft drink. Each couple picks one dessert. View the prix-fixe options.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
At Marina del Rey mainstay Killer Shrimp, diners can feast their eyes on picturesque views of the marina as they savor plates of seafood and grill-house cuisine. Specialties include fresh oysters, juicy steaks, and the signature Killer Shrimp—a dish that gets its deep flavor from a sauce simmered for 10 hours.
Tips for Visiting
- Take a sip. Killer Shrimp's bartenders shake up creative libations such as the Jalisco Bumble Bee—a cocktail that pairs Espolon tequila with fresh lime and honey syrup.
- Dine on the water. If desired, guests can tie up their boats or recently commandeered pirate ships for dock-and-dine service.
- Don't forget to dunk. The signature Killer Shrimp dish is best enjoyed with the restaurant's French bread, which can be used to sop up the rich flavors of the accompanying sauce.
Marina Del Rey
4211 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292