Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of seafood, steaks and cocktails
- $30 for $50 worth of seafood, steaks and cocktails
See the menu.
Killer Shrimp Hermosa Beach
At Killer Shrimp Hermosa Beach, diners experience quality seafood and grilled family recipes while enjoying signature rock ’n’ roll and "Urban Beach" inspired decor. Sophisticated dark black wood floors, dramatic lighting, black and white modern and retro photos adorning the interior walls, and a social outdoor patio providing unobstructed views of the pier and ocean make for the perfect setting to enjoy Killer Shrimp - a secret family recipe that gets it’s deep flavor from a sauce simmered for 10 hours.
Tips for Visiting
- Take a sip. Killer Shrimp's bartenders shake up creative libations such as the Pieces of Eight—a cocktail that pairs Cruzan aged rum with house-made passion-fruit syrup and pineapple.
- Seriously, check out the outdoor patio. It has a retractable awning located directly on Pier Ave and The Strand providing unobstructed views of the pier and the ocean. The restaurant also features the only public parking lot on Pier Avenue and The Strand.
- Don't forget to dunk. The signature Killer Shrimp dish is best enjoyed with the restaurant's French bread, which can be used to sop up the rich flavors of the accompanying sauce.