Deep exfoliation can help nourish one’s complexion and improve the tone, texture, and clarity of the skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Clients should abstain from using Retinol or topical prescription products for four days prior to service date.
About Kimberly's Skin Care
Kimberly's menu of microdermabrasion treatments and anti-aging facials aligns with the salon's mission to make clients feel their best, in addition to combating Nevada's relentless dry air.
However, Kimberly learned long ago that using the latest spa technology to achieve stunning results isn't enough. That's why she takes the time to listen to her clients and craft treatments that personally address their unique skin issues.