Artists, cosplayers, actors, and fans come together during the anime convention to celebrate the arts and have fun
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During the event that celebrates both the comics creators and the convention’s participants, fans will be able to meet professional artists: Ben Lo, Collette Turner, and more, as well as actors, cosplayers, and more,
- Dates and times:
- Friday, September 27: 5–10 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Sunday September 29: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 13 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Transportation: parking available for $15 per day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At KimiKon, an annual Toronto anime convention, guests pose for photos in expertly detailed cosplay attire and celebrate with super fans and friends old and new at specially organized booths and events from their favorite creators. Organized by a team of fans themselves, this convention operates under the goal of celebrating its guests—including local artists, niche fandoms, and small convention organizers dedicated to their passions.
- Participate in the Cosplay Fashion Show and show-off your homegrown costumes for judging by a panel of avid fans in three categories: genderbend, low budget, and open.
- Check out the Kimi Cafe, featuring sweet drinks and carefully crafted baked goods and desserts; guests can also take part in The Hungry Games, a #foodchallenge with different themed treats.
- Visit and take photos with Kimi, cosplayed by a different artist each year of the convention.