What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $24 for an Ethiopian dinner for two (up to $42 total value)
- $46 for an Ethiopian dinner for four (up to $84 total value)
- $15 for an Ethiopian brunch for two (up to $25.98 total value)
- $29 for an Ethiopian brunch for four (up to $51.96 total value)
For dinner, each pair receives:
- One starter (up to $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to $12 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine ($6 value)
For brunch, each pair receives:
- Brunch buffet for two ($7.99 value each)
- Two bloody marys or mimosas (up to $5 value each)
See the menu.
About Kimis Bistro
Kibe Tezera works hard to make customers feel at home. As the owner of Kimis Bistro, a cozy spot in Little Five Points, she's often chatting with customers, explaining the preparation of her traditional Ethiopian dishes or exchanging pleasantries. The bistro's eclectic menu is filled with tender, slow-cooked meats and vegetables in homemade sauces bursting with flavor. On weekends, diners sample from a brunch buffet featuring scrambled eggs and bacon and homemade injera, an Ethiopian flatbread.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Brunch option only valid on Saturday and Sunday during brunch hours. Not Valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions. Dine-in only. Not valid for lunch. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.