Choose from Four Options
- $24 for an Ethiopian dinner for two (up to $42 total value)
- $46 for an Ethiopian dinner for four (up to $84 total value)
- $15 for an Ethiopian brunch for two (up to $25.98 total value)
- $29 for an Ethiopian brunch for four (up to $51.96 total value)
For dinner, each pair receives:
- One starter (up to $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to $12 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine ($6 value)
For brunch, each pair receives:
- Brunch buffet for two ($7.99 value each)
- Two bloody marys or mimosas (up to $5 value each)
See the menu.
Kibe Tezera works hard to make customers feel at home. As the owner of Kimis Bistro, a cozy spot in Little Five Points, she's often chatting with customers, explaining the preparation of her traditional Ethiopian dishes or exchanging pleasantries. The bistro's eclectic menu is filled with tender, slow-cooked meats and vegetables in homemade sauces bursting with flavor. On weekends, diners sample from a brunch buffet featuring scrambled eggs and bacon and homemade injera, an Ethiopian flatbread.