Aside from skincare, the only way to look young is to cut the eyes out of your grade-school photo and wear it as a mask. Get a glossy finish with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for one facial package, which includes a microdermabrasion treatment and one photo-rejuvenation treatment (a $225 value)
- $169 for three facial packages, which each includes a microdermabrasion treatment and a photo-rejuvenation treatment (a $675 value)
- $77 for two microdermabrasion treatments (a $220 value)
- $88 for two photo-rejuvenation treatments (a $250 value)
- $123 for four microdermabrasion treatments (a $440 value)
- $140 for four photo-rejuvenation treatments (a $500 value)<p>
Microdermabrasions spend 35–45 minutes exfoliating faces with a gentle barrage of pure baking-soda crystals, helping diminish fine lines and acne scarring. Photo-rejuvenation treatments lasting 20–30 minutes focus bursts of intense pulsed light on epidermises to noninvasively minimize signs of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
With more than 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, owner Kim Matthews dedicates herself to mastering the newest cosmetic trends, including photo-rejuvenation treatments, minimally invasive tattoo removal, and permanent-makeup applications. When she isn't supervising her staff of stylists and aestheticians, Kim occupies her time by leading informative workshops or keeping tabs on the North Florida Cosmetology Institute, which she founded with her mother. To keep clients looking as youthfully radiant as a newborn sun, the studio's menu includes hair-styling services, waxing sessions, chemical peels, microdermabrasions, and facials performed with Pevonia skincare products.