min.25 purchase required means do we pay $10 for 25 or have to buy three of these $10 deals? and what exactly we get in those $10 for 25 deal, and do we pay for shipping and handling charges extra. If we have one additional deal purchase as gift send to different address then would there be two shipping and handling charges? Are the shipping and handling charges per order or per address? thanks.
a. c. asked on Jan 22, 2013
To answer your questions in order:
1. The '$25 minimum purchase' simply means you must use your Groupon in full on the KIND website; you are not required to purchase multiple Groupons - each $10 Groupon is worth $25 (of KIND bars)
2. The $25 value of the Groupon is applicable towards anything on the KIND website.
3. The shipping and handling options are as follows:
• FedEx Ground: $6.95
• FedEx 2nd Day: $14.95
4. If you purchase as a gift, the shipping will be the recipients responsibility.
5. Shipping is per order, not per address.
Joseph G. from Groupon replied on Jan 25, 2013