All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A dent-free car attracts favorable attention from the opposite gender, avian graffiti artists, and the person whose house you just drove it through. Make a smooth getaway with today’s Groupon to King of the Ding. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get chip and scratch repair of one blemish up to 3 inches long (up to a $50 value).
- For $75, you get chip and scratch repair of three blemishes up to 3 inches long each (up to a $150 value).
- For $125, you get chip and scratch repair of five blemishes up to 3 inches long each (up to a $250 value).
- For $50, you get paintless dent removal of one blemish up to 2 inches in diameter (up to a $100 value).
- For $150, you get paintless dent removal of three blemishes up to 2 inches in diameter each (up to a $300 value).
- For $250, you get paintless dent removal of five blemishes up to 2 inches in diameter each (up to a $500 value).<p>
King of the Ding’s auto-body specialists restore vehicular pelts to pristine sleekness with chip and scratch repair and paintless dent removal. Technicians scrub scratches and paint chips smooth with a light wet sanding before leaving them camouflaged in new paint jackets and clear coats that blend in as beautifully as a peacock in a fireworks factory. The roughly 30-minute treatment wraps with a machine buffing that restores factory sheen and guards against premature rusting in the treated area.
The paintless dent-removal service banishes dings and dents from door panels, trunks, and hoods in as little as 15 minutes. Expert mitts engage specialized tools and rods to coax craters out from behind the vehicle’s panels, leaving factory paint untouched and cars beaming in their newly clear skin. Furniture in the tidy waiting area cradles customers in Italian leather as they enjoy a high-definition television, Xbox 360, and free WiFi.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fee for rooftop dents. Valid only up to 3 inches for Scratch option and 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter for Ding option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About King of the Ding
King of the Ding’s service technicians focus solely on body repair. Instead of packing their workload with mechanical and aesthetic orders, they direct all of their attention to flawlessly banishing dings and dents caused by hail, auto accidents, parking-lot mishaps, and leaving cars in the middle of a driving range. Their paint-free dent-repair services correct unwanted auto dimples without having to strip and repaint, and their body-repair sessions heal major collision damage, from torn-off bumpers to smashed-in fenders.