Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $110 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental (up to a $220 value)
King's Creek Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week, and the course also offers discounted rates for seniors.
King's Creek Golf Club
Designed by legendary golfer and course designer Arnold Palmer, King's Creek Golf Club’s 18-hole, 6,807-yard course meanders through a tapestry of winding creeks and dense tree lines. Stately stone walls run along the banks of several greens, forming a natural barrier to protect the course from rogue lawnmowers. Water comes into play on the majority of the holes, complicating drives and approaches as players advance toward each contoured bent-grass green. Clubbers cruise the course astride a GPS-equipped golf cart, which provides accurate yardages to each green and provides a bird’s-eye view of upcoming hazards so players don’t have to pay off dubious waterfowl. King's Creek Golf Club fosters preround warm-ups with practice facilities that include a grass-tee driving range and a putting green.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Arnold Palmer
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Length of 6,807 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 128 from the farthest tees
- Five sets of tees