All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$75 for a Niagara Falls trip for one with round trip transportation and a winery visit (C$113 value)
- C$129 for a Niagara Falls trip for two with round trip transportation and a winery visit (C$226 value)
The full-day tour of the Falls starts with a hotel pickup between 8:10 a.m. and 9 a.m. On the first stop, the group will explore Niagara-on-the-Lake, a picturesque town just a few-minutes drive outside of Niagara Falls where guests will have 40 minutes to take pictures and explore some of the unique shops.
After leaving Niagara-on-the-Lake, the tour will also see the Niagara River and whirlpool, the Sir Adam Beck Power Station, Queenston Heights, and the Spanish Aero Car. All along the way, a licensed Niagara Falls Tour Guide will point out all the interesting sites and inform tour-goers about the history of the region. During the day, the tour will also make a stop at one of Niagara Falls’ famous wineries where guests can enjoy a complimentary wine sample.
The full-day tour is structured to allow for two to three hours of free time at the Falls, allowing for plenty of time to squeeze in additional activities like seeing the Skylon Tower or hopping abroad the Journey Behind the Falls on your own time and budget. The tour departs Niagara Falls between 4 and 4:15 p.m., after which guests can sit back, relax, and enjoy the free WiFi and relive the day’s memories on the bus ride back to Toronto.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Attraction & Mississauga upgrades available for an additional fee. Infants under 2 do not require a ticket. Advance online reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Niagara Tours / King Tours
Imagine: 110,000 cubic meters of water free-falling from a ledge set 51 meters high, every single minute. That's the sheer spectacle of Niagara Falls. And during the all-day excursions hosted by Grand Niagara Tours / King Tours, participants can take their time to get up close and marvel at it. But while the 2–3 hours spent at the Falls is inarguably the highlight of every tour, it's not the only thing that sets these adventures apart. Read on to learn of the amenities and details that make each trip special.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off: The bus picks tour-takers up from from 12 Convenient Downtown Toronto Locations between 8:10 a.m. and 9 a.m. After all the fun, it drops passengers off around 6:15 p.m. and 7 p.m. What that means? Participants needn't worry about parking or dodging the grappling hooks of hitchhikers.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: On the way to the falls, the bus stops at this quaint town for roughly 40 minutes of pictures and shopping opportunities.
- Other Sights: The Niagara River and Whirlpool, Spanish Aero Car, and Sir Adam Beck Power Station are all on the itinerary—and the licensed guides know the history of each.
- Wine Tasting: The tour also includes a stop at one of the area's top wineries, where passengers imbibe a complimentary sample.
- Wi-Fi: The bus comes equipped with free internet access so riders can share their photos as they take them without worrying about data charges.