Dumbbells aren't necessary to forge ripped biceps, as evidenced by the muscles Sylvester Stallone formed while throwing refrigerators at his stove. Flex your might with this Groupon.
$60 for a One-Month Package of Unlimited Classes and Gym Access ($303 Total Value)
- Unlimited boot-camp classes (a $58 value)
- One hour of personal training (a $65 value)
- A fitness assessment (a $25 value)
- Unlimited boxing classes (a $75 value)
- Unlimited Zumba classes (a $30 value)
- Unlimited Butts N’ Guts classes (a $50 value)
The professional trainers at Kingdom Fitness combine diverse fitness backgrounds in football, bodybuilding, and the U.S. Army. Together, they motivate clients to exceed their physical abilities through boot camps, fitness classes, and one-on-one personal training sessions. All levels of fitness are welcome, as the team will assess current conditions and devise a fitness plan tailored to each clients’ fitness levels and goals.