Air is an important component for any beach ball, scuba tank, or imaginary spouse. Breathe life into something with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
$12 for admission to a Pizza-and-a-Bounce event (a $25 value)
- Pizza for two adults and two kids and Bounce Admission
- Valid for lunch Tuesday–Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.; customers must arrive before 1 p.m.
- Valid for dinner on Wednesdays and Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; reservations are required
$12 for five open-bounce passes (a $25 value) for one child
- Each bounce pass is valid for one child per punch per day
- Additional siblings are $2 each
$149 for a bounce-party package (up to a $300 total value), which includes:
- Two-hour private bounce party for up to 25 guests (a $250 value)
- $50 toward party add-ons, such as a pizza-and-juice package ($50) and deluxe goodie bags ($4.50 each)
Adults and the party's guest of honor do not count toward the party's guest total. Each party includes 75 minutes in the bounce area and 45 minutes in a private, decorated party room, as well as a personal party host, invitations, a gift for the guest of honor, utensils and table settings, and setup and cleanup.
Kingdom of Bounce
For Kingdom of Bounce owners and lifelong bounce enthusiasts Sara and Jason O., the best part about coming to work is seeing the faces of each awestruck child the moment they first catch sight of the giant floor-to-ceiling inflatables. Bounceable obstacle courses, slides, and castles reign supreme inside their air-conditioned facility, where youngsters are encouraged to run, jump, and ricochet off the walls. Carefully supervised by Sara and Jason's capable staff, sock-clad wee ones defy gravity during all-access open-bounce sessions, parties for up to 25 guests, and Pizza-and-a-Bounce events that fuel leaps with slices of pizza while parents and errant inflatable knights stay equally entertained via complimentary WiFi.