Roller coasters arouse adrenaline-fueled thrills by exploiting man’s innate fear of losing his sunglasses. Dare to defy gravity with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $66 for two-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($129.98 total value)
- $132 for four-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($259.96 total value)
- $198 for six-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($389.94 total value)
- $264 for eight-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($519.92 total value)<p>
Each option includes:
- One single-day admission ticket per person to the main theme park (up to a $59.99 value each)
- One ticket per person for the Dinosaurs Alive! exhibit (a $5 value each)<p>
Thirty-six life-size dinosaurs populate a 6-acre park that blends science and technology into five scenes entitled Pack Attack, Predator Trap, Kids’ Dig Site, Flash Flood, and T-Rex Fight.<p>
Kings Dominion boasts family entertainment ranging from thrill rides to kids' areas, a water park, and live entertainment. Over 17 roller coasters and high speed attractions await groups, such as the all new Windseeker, which plants riders on a 301-foot tower in swings that travel up to 30 miles per hour. A Peanuts themed kids' area entertains with Snoopy rides and discount psychiatric advice, while a 20-acre water park includes high-speed water slides, lazy rivers, and dual wave pools. Guests seeking to take a break can sit back to watch live entertainment, or prepare for zombie uprisings with the Kings Dominion annual Halloween Haunt.
“I had a great time at kings dominion :-)”
“It was awesome and amazing, I went with my fiance and we just had an amazing time :)”
“Great water park and great LED light show - food is too expensive though.”