Without trips to amusement parks, the most exciting thing to happen to most families would be the periodic elections to determine who gets to be Dad that week. Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $66 for two-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($129.98 total value)
- $132 for four-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($259.96 total value)
- $198 for six-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($389.94 total value)
- $264 for eight-person admission to Dinosaurs Alive! ($519.92 total value)<p>
Each option includes:
- One single-day admission ticket per person to the main theme park (up to a $59.99 value each)
- One ticket per person for the Dinosaurs Alive!<p>
Kings Dominion boasts family entertainment ranging from thrill rides to kids' areas, a water park, and live entertainment. More than 17 roller coasters and high-speed attractions await groups, such as the all-new Delirium, a high-flying pendulum that swings up to 40 riders through the air 115 feet off the ground. A Peanuts themed kids' area entertains with Snoopy rides and discount psychiatric advice, while a 20-acre water park includes high-speed water slides, lazy rivers, and dual wave pools. Guests seeking to take a break can sit back to watch live entertainment, or prepare for zombie uprisings with the Kings Dominion annual Halloween Haunt.