All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 25, 2015
June 30, 2015
February 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Quitting smoking leaves your lungs healthier and also leaves you with a bunch of ashtrays that you can turn into helmets for your pet. Get a head start on kicking the habit with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$38 for one e-cigarette starter kit ($65 value)
- 650mAh rechargeable battery with pass through charging port
- CE5 refillable clearomizer
- Premium tobacco 10 ml eJuice with choice of nicotine level 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg
- Portable USB charger, USB car charger, and wall plug
- Carrying case and user manual
Once the battery has fully charged for 2–3 hours, customers can get between 700 and 800 uses out of the e-cigarette. It also lets the user control their vapor intake and flavor, it won't cause carcinogens or tar, and it won't result in odor, foul breath, or stained teeth.
$38 for a five pack of e-liquid ($65 value)
- All-natural flavors include Red, White & Blueberry, Dragon Fruit Punch, Taste The Rainbow, Belgian Waffle & Fresh Strawberries and Premium Blend Tobacco.
- 99.9% pharmaceutical-grade nicotine
- 100% USP Kosher food grade 50PG/50VG
- Comes in childproof bottle with warning label
- Manufactured in the USA with products made in the USA
Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: Kings e-liquids may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Free domestic shipping. Valid in-store or online. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kings eLiquid & eCigarette
Though Kings eLiquid & eCigarette makes high-quality vaping equipment with glue-free construction and replaceable parts, it's most proud of its e-liquids. That's because the formulas—also known as "juices"—are made from 100% natural flavors that are food-grade kosher, and they come in indulgent options, such as their best-selling belgian waffle with fresh strawberries. The nicotine used is 99.9% pharmaceutical grade, and each juice is a blend of VG (vegetable glycerin) and PG (propylene glycol), the combination of which is known to give users both a tobacco-like hit and thick, aromatic plumes of vapor.
Kings' equipment is quite remarkable, however—the e-cig's battery can last for up to 800 uses, and in the event it does die, it can easily be charged with either a wall plug, portable USB charger, or teeny-tiny jumper cables. Users can control the amount of intake they inhale and can feel good knowing they won't absorb any tar, odor, or carcinogens.