Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to King’s Pizza. Today’s deal is valid for carryout only. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a pizza dinner (a $25 total value) that includes the following items:
- One extra-large pizza (an $18 value)
- Choice of one side (a $7 value)
- For $24, you get a two-pizza dinner (up to a $50 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two extra-large pizzas (up to a $36 value)
- Choice of two sides (up to a $14 value)
- For $8, you get $16 worth of anything on the menu. <p>
At King’s Pizza, pie professionals load each cheesy, 18-inch, Italian-style pizza with unlimited toppings before baking it to gooey perfection in a brick stone oven. More than 17 toppings sink into the melted top layer of King’s pizzas, from sausage to capers to fresh organic spinach. Chefs keep side options simple with four hearty sides including mild and spicy hot wings and piping-hot sandwiches wrapping italian meatballs or chicken parmesan. Garden green salads work as both a healthy side and startup material for any vegan clothing line, and cheesy garlic bread helps diners to continue their cheesy, grain-centric feast.
While King’s Pizza sometimes offers a discount online, today’s Groupon still represents the best deal available.