- $14 for two tickets to a blues concert on one night Sunday-Tuesday (up to a $24 value)
- $14 for two tickets to a blues concert on one Wednesday night (up to a $24 value)
- Where: Kingston Mines
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule
How Do You Like Your Blues?
- Backed by fat horns that have played with the Ohio Players and Lenny Kravitz? Check out the Chicago Blues All-Stars
- Accented with the ice-pick guitar stylings of Albert Collins and the grizzle of a former prison guard? Check out Carl Weathersby
- Equal parts modern blues-rock, funk, and guitar pyrotechnics? Check out Joanna Connor
- Fronted with wailing keyboards that get hands, feet, and possibly kidneys clapping? Check out Ronnie Hicks
Kingston Mines embodies Chicago’s long and illustrious history with the Blues, so much so the venue earned the Chicago Music Award for Best Blues Club. They host live blues musicians seven nights a week a week, with artists such as The Kinseys or Carl Weathersby holding down the main stage while local Blues belle Joanna Connor plies her guitar on the north stage. The primary performance area looks like the back porch of a southern ranch home, with weathered siding and screened windows framing musical performances. While soaking in the Bluesy tunes, guests sate their hunger with blackened Louisiana catfish or classic barbecue from the in-house restaurant, Doc’s Rib Joint.