Licensed Artist perform PMU, Microblading, Microshading, Eyeliner top/bottom and lip liner/ lip shading
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Qualifications of technicians: microblading and permanent makeup certification
- Recommended number of touch-ups: at least one
For a guaranteed look, a touch-up appointment will be required for an additional $50.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients who have received prior permanent makeup work at another establishment; if so, additional fees will apply (ranging from $50-$100). Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kingz Tattoo Parlor
The artists who work at Kingz Tattoo Parlor ink bodies around the clock. But—thanks to the studio's appointment-only policy—they do so during private sessions, in which they devote their full attention to each individual client.
Their collective skills aren't limited to any one style of body art, either. Relying on the same training and licensing as her coworkers, the in-house permanent makeup artist fills out sparse brows during microblading sessions, and she offers other natural-looking services ranging from eyeliner to areola restoration for cancer patients.