All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
· Reviewed May 8, 2018
· Reviewed April 24, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$99 for one full set of premium-level extensions with 200 genuine mink lashes (C$200 value)
- C$89 for one full set of premium-level extensions with 200 lashes and choice of color (C$180 value)
- C$79 for one full set of diamond-level extensions with 160 lashes and choice of color (C$160 value)
- C$69 for one full set of gold-level extensions with 120 lashes and choice of color (C$145 value)
- C$95 for one full set of gold-level extensions with 120 lashes, choice of color, and 2-week refill (C$190 value)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Advance booking required. 10-15% recommended tip on full retail value. Credit card required at booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid toward taxes. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kinjou Lashes Beauty Studio
The aestheticians of Kinjou Lashes Beauty Studio accentuate eyes with lashes customized to each patron’s desired effect. The lash experts attach single-extension lashes onto clients existing lashes, creating natural-looking length and volume. The studio only uses glue with CNF numbers, so all of the ingredients are certified by Health Canada, and technicians take great care to ensure the glue never touches the clients' skin. In addition to having multiple curvatures of extension lashes, other customization options include mink lashes and coloured accents that are available in seven colours. Follow-up appointments keep fringe intact that might have loosened due to lashes’ natural growth cycles or jealous teddy bears pulling them out during the night.